Monday, September 28, 2009

Cut Cardstock is rocking!

Hi gals. I am so excited to show you some projects that I made for Cut Cardstock. What? You haven't heard of Cut Cardstock before? Oh my! Well, let's see- do you love cardstock? You know that really thick, high quality kind of cardstock that makes you drool? How about metallic shimmer cardstock- really high quality and beautiful cardstock? Are you like me and am willing to pay extra for the better paper, because honestly, as much as I love patterned paper- I need high quality cardstock as a base- But then, when you are ready to pay for this ultra luxurious cardstock, you find out that it is even less expensive than the flimsy stuff . If you answered yes to any of these- you have got to check out http://www.cutcardstock.com/. I am so in love. The paper is awesome, the card bases and envelopes are to die for (holiday season is right around the corner and we all need lots of cards-wink, wink), and the prices are so reasonable!! The gals are super nice and they'll take good care of you. What more can we ask for?

So, Norma at Cut Cardstock asked me to be their guest designer for this month- lucky me!! I was so impressed with their cardstock, card bases and envelopes. They literally have everything a scrapper could ever hope for. I made a few things- hope you like them.

This is a "Spooky" halloween banner that is hanging in my home- I know, it's still September- but not for long:) I used a Maya Road scalloped coaster book as the base. I used the kraft cardstock (or brown bag cardstock) for the base with some new Bo Bunny Boo Crew halloween paper. I used the black 80# cover weight cardstock and cut out letters with my Slice. I added some glitter, foam dotted the letters and some embellishments- how fun!

and here are some close ups:











This is a cute card that I made using Cut Cardstock's Pop-Tone Hot Fudge card base. The brown is a creamy, rich cocoa color- yum. I used some basic grey papers, a stampin' up stamp that I heat embossed, and Jenni Bowlin mini letters. I stamped the deer on Cut Cardstock's Curious Irridescent cardstock in cryogen white. This paper is perfect for stamping ans it has the most beautiful irridescent shimmer to it!

This was a cute little Thinking of You card. I used Cut Cardstock's magenta A7 folded invitation card base and the same Cryogen white cardstock for the oval. I used some Cosmo Cricket paper and stitched around the edge of the oval. I cut some felt into flowers and leaves- and there yo have it! Thanks girls for checking out my stuff and check out Cut Cardstock- they really are a great company with product that is sure to please you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment