Friday, July 23, 2010

Green

This Friday we are debuting sneak peeks of the Green line. This line is just so much fun to work with. The colors are vibrant, and I can't enough of the woodgrain paper and the teal papers are to die for.


I made this layout, You Are my Sunshine, with the new papers and stamps. I had so much fun stamping the trees to create an even larger tree.

I stamped the image and used a Sakura Glaze pen over the centers to give a raised, epoxy look. The Sakura pens have such an awesome flow. The bling in the flower centers are from Creative Impressions. This bling packs a punch- so sparkly.


Check back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Cute as a Button line. And don't forget to check out My Little Shoebox's website for all of the goodness: www.mylittleshoebox.typepad.com

5 comments: