Sunday, August 8, 2010

All about Family

Hi there. It's been a while since I've posted. Just catching up since returning from CHA. Oh my gosh- the show was awesome! The My Little Shoebox booth was hopping and we had a great show. While we were there, Erin and I taught this super cute mini book featuring one of MLS's new lines: Green. This book is packed with tons of goodies! And now, Erin and I will team up at Scrapbook Island in San Jose , CA to teach it on Saturday, August 21st from 10:30-1:30. Check out their website: www.scrapbookisland.typepad.com . You can call up the nice folks at Scrapbook Island and sign up there. Here's the cover of the book. It's a Maya Road album that is filled with lots of places for photos and journaling.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you on Saturday, August 21st :D

No comments:

Post a Comment