Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Can you believe that in 3 months from today, Christmas will be done and over with? I can't, but what a great way to kick off getting ready for the holiday season than making some cards. My Little Shoebox is releasing their first Christmas line and it's called Holly Jolly! How cute! I made this cute little card with our new paper. I took paper strips and accordian folded them. Then I adhered them to the card base at a slight curve, with them slightly over-lapping.



This little card just screams snow and winter to me. Wish we had snow here, but I'll just have to make do with snowman and snowflake paper :) I used the super cute cardstock stickers along with the die cuts.

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are daring!! I love your Christmas tree. I'm so not ready to think about Christmas yet though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I can hardly believe the holidays are coming up so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Ho Ho is right...great job miss PB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinking cute! great tree!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete