Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home Tweet Home

Hi everyone. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know I did. This month for My Little Shoebox I created 6 cards using the Home Tweet Home line. I had a ton of fun trying to create 6 cards that were unique.



This first card is just a sweet card for back to school time. I love it because it so doesn't look like Home Tweet Home at all. I also used Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro and their U-Cut It Foam adhesive. What a cool concept- cut your foam adhesive to whatever shape you might need!





This card is just a sweet card to send to a friend- let them know how much you care! I used liquid pearls to create some dimension on the cloud cardstock sticker.


So check out Glue Arts website . You can check out all of their awesome products or click onto their blog and get inspired.



Check back for the rest of my cards in the upcoming days. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you with your beautiful banner, and these cards are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete