Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Advent Calender

Hi there. Now that Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is just right around the corner, it's that time to start prepping for the holidays. Silhouette is offering a great deal on their advent calender to get you started. I had the pleasure of decorating one of these Advent Calender's using My Little Shoebox's newest release- Winter Wonderland. I love all of the pinks and blues in this collection and had so much fun making this! This collection has just started shipping and will be in your lss soon :D




So, all of my friends know that I am a bit computer challenged, but I have to say that the Silhouette Cameo is so user friendly, that creating these cute little drawers and boxes was a total breeze!


I just had to create a little winter scene on the top of the box. I needed a place to add extra glitter and iridescent Mica flakes! Here is my little snowman that I made using 2 muslin circles, a toothpick, copic markers and a gel pen. He's so cute!




So head on over to Silhouette and enter the code SHOEBOX to get $10 off of the Advent Calender box (that's only $29.99!). So hurry, this special ends November 11th.
Check out the MLS blog for more pictures of this box.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment