Hi there. Just wanted to let you all know that My Little Shoebox is having their Design Team call. If you've ever wanted to be on the MLS team, here is your chance. It's a lot of fun and really rewarding ! Here's the info:
My Little Shoebox Design Team Call
My Little Shoebox is looking for talented, motivated, responsible designers who have time to commit to design layouts and projects each month with our products and promote our products online and at their local stores. We haven't set a specific number of designers for our team. We welcome international submissions.
We are looking for:
1. Enthusiastic, creative people that love My Little Shoebox and are able to do monthly assignments such as layouts, projects, and cards with our products.
2. You must post your work on 2 different galleries plus the MLS galleries
3. You must be able to commit to a 12 months term, which will be from
April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age.
5. You agree to release the rights of your designs to My Little Shoebox for display on the company website, blog, and in company publications.
6. If needed, your designs may also be needed for display at trade shows.
7. In addition, as a design team member, you will be contributing twice per term to our company newsletter and be required quarterly to make a photo or video highlighting a technique for the blog.
8. People that can take great pictures of their work in natural light, with a few close-ups. Because we will be posting your work on our company blog, we want your work to shine. Dark photos, shadows and flash spots don’t show your work well.
9. International submissions welcome.
In return you will receive:
1. A quarterly package with plenty of MLS products to design with.
2. Your picture and bio on the My Little Shoebox website
3. Your own personal gallery on the My Little Shoebox website.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com (please use your full name as the subject):
1. Full name, address, phone number and email address
2. 1 layout, 1 card and 1 project representing your best work using MLS products (jpeg files no larger than
3. A link to your personal blog and to the online galleries or message boards that you post on.
4. Design teams that you currently are on.
5. Write a paragraph about yourself telling us why you think you'll be a good fit for the MLS team.
6. If you've been published.
7. If you teach classes.
Submission deadline is March 9, 2012
Our design team members will be announced on April 13, 2012
We thank you in advance for all of your work and appreciate your entry!
Good luck to everyone!!