Thursday, August 16, 2012

Project Time

I love projects.  It just gives me the freedom to create really anything that my heart desires. 
I am so loving the Vintage Shop paper line from My Little Shoebox.  The clouds, owls, the doilies and pink polka dots- too cute for words!
I created this canvas using the Vintage Shop line.  I love paper piecing and really enjoyed making this sweet owl. 
Product used: Vintage Shop:French Lace, Rose Ribbon, Heirloom, 3D Roll up Flower and Accents, Ocean & Brownie Cardstock paper
I also created this sweet little mini album, this time using the Secret Garden line.

Supplies used: Secret Garden: Dorothy, Sweetie, Bonbons, La Petite, 3D Roll Up Flowers & Accents, Cardstock Stickers, Strawberry Frosting Muse Alphabet Cardstock Stickers, Blush Mini Alphabet Stickers

Have you played with the new My Little Shoebox lines yet?  They are shipping now and you can look for them in your LSS.  Happy Scrapping and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: