Monday, December 10, 2012

Cherry Delight and Christmas cards?

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a happy and safe December!  I have some MLS cards to share with you today.  I had the uber cute Cherry Delight paper line to work with this month and was really excited about that, but then I got to thinking. Scary right, lol.  I love using non traditional papers to create things with and thought, why not use Cherry Delight to create some Christmas cards.  Here is what I came up with.
 
This is my first card.

 
Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight: Bliss, Happy Times, Morning Mist trim pack, Chocolate & Chiffon Double sided Cardstock Paper
 
I made this fun card using the My Little Shoebox/Unity Stamp Co. snowflake stamp set.  I love this stamp- so cute, versatile and perfect all winter!
 Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight: Charming Serenade, Happy Times
 
This last card is just a sweet simple card wishing you all Joy this holiday season!
Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight: Charming, Happy Days, 3D Roll Up Flowers & Accents, Firecracker Muse Cardstock Alphabet Sticker
 
Hope you are inspired to create some cards as well!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment