Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bella! Anniversary Mini Theme Paperz

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share with you a project that I made with Ruby Rock-It Bella!'s new paper range: Bella! Anniversary Mini Theme Paperz!  Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals has created 8 new Mini ranges that can help document so many of your adventures.  Each range has 3 coordinating papers and a sticker sheet.
I altered a book for my project.
This is my Tata Gisele and Nonon Claude (my Aunt and Uncle) on their wedding day.

I think they look just dashing!  After gluing all of the book pages together (I cut out many sheets to ensure that my book would lie flat), I gessoed the whole thing and let it dry over night.  I inked up the edges of the book with Versamark and sprinkles some gold embossing powder onto it and heated it to create the perfect sparkly golden edges, perfect for their Golden Anniversary.

I cut out some of the beautiful hearts from the Picture Frame paper to place on my project- so pretty!

I inked the Sparkles letters to give some depth and interest.

This is a flower that I made with some cotton fabric that I have stashed in my closet along with one of the coordinating Stickers.
Supplies Used:
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment