Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Audrey Flower Tote

Hi everyone.  I'm here to share with you one of My Little Shoebox's new handbags.  It is the Audrey Tote in the Flower pattern.
IMG_1451
  I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by this tote.  It is a coated canvas, so clean up is easy (which is nice because I usually have a Starbuck's Iced Tea in my hand and since I usually have my hands full, I do have the occasional spill- yikes!).  Just the swipe of a baby wipe or a paper towel and it's good to go.
 

IMG_1452
I have mine filled here ready to go cropping.  It can fit a ton of 12x12 papers, my trimmer (which none of my other bags are quite tall enough to accomodate), and oodles of embellies.  It is sturdy and durable- nice! 
I've also used it to tote along some knitting, my Kindle and a book as I wait for kids to get out of school, doctor's and dentist appointments and all of those other errands that leave me waiting around. 
Overall, this is a really great bag that is ultra useful.  Plus I like the little side pocket to slip my cell phone into so that I can actually find my phone when I get a call instead of digging in the bottom of my bag!
You can get one here.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment