Friday, April 19, 2013

Hi everyone!  I have a little bunny basket that I made for Easter using the luscious papers from the Arcadia range.  I'm always the one that creates  place cards or goody baskets for my family and I just fell in love with this idea.
We also swapped product with Therm o Web.  They have such awesome adhesives for every crafty job that you may have.


After cutting the paper to form the base of my basket, I cut strips of a coordinating paper from the Arcadia range and wove it with the base of the basket.

I used my forever favorite embellishment- the Decoupage packs to add some beautiful dimensional flowers.  I wanted to make my baskets beautiful and elegant, but I also needed them to be easy to recreate since I needed one for each family member.  The Decoupage packs make that possible.

Here is a closeup of the weaving that I did.  It actually took very little time to do. 

 
Supplies used:
 
A big Thank You to Therm O Web for all of the adhesives!
 
 

Pick them up  HERE
Adhesives used: Super Tape, Sticky Dot Runner, Zots in medium and 3D, 3D Foam Squares
 
 Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment