Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Autumn Cards featuring Punky Sprouts Embellishments

Hi everyone.  I have a couple of autumn inspired cards to share with you.  This is my absolute favorite time of the year!  I love the warmth and coziness that autumn brings and these cards reflect that!

 I used Punky Sprouts Lacy Blossoms and Parchment Blossoms to create these cards.  Punky's Lacy Blossoms are by far the prettiest doilies on the market.  And the quality is excellent- they don't tear when you adhere them to your projects!.  I also stitched a denim stem onto my card with some Lil' Seeds buttons as an accent.
This is my other card.  I again used the Lacy Blossoms, Lil' Stems Denim and Lil' Seeds on my card.  These simple cards are enhanced so much my Punky Sprouts embellishments!

Supplies used:  ( get them here):
Lil' Blossoms- Lacy
Lil' Blossoms- Parchment
Funky Punky Fiber Pack- Denim
Lil' Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment