Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ruby Rock-It's CHA product debut- Essence!

Hi everyone.  I have some awesome new product to share with you from Ruby Rock-It- it's called Essence.  This new product line is beautiful, elegant and perfect for all of your Project Life albums!
 I am in love with the soft, neutral colors of this range!  They will compliment and enhance all of your lovely memories and photos!
 I love the Building Card and Foundation Card packages that are available as well.  They will cover every and any occasion that pops up in life!  I have not worked with any project life supplies before, but I sure am happy that I started with the new Essence range!  I can get used to how user friendly and quick this is!
Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment