Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love projects featuring Bella! Mother Mini Theme Paper

Hi everyone!  I have a couple of projects to share with you today featuring the new Bella! Mother Mini Theme Paper. We are celebrating all things love here at Ruby Rock-It this month and I couldn't think about a better Mini Theme Paper range than the new Mother Mini  Theme Paper.
I made this fun little "Love" bouquet along with a matching card.

I made the box using the beautiful papers in this Mini Range along with the Die Cut embellishments.  Each Mini Theme paper has matching Die-Cuts (some are glittered!) as well as 3D sticker embellishments.

Here are a couple of close-ups of the project.

I also made this sweet little card.

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment