Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Flower holder

Hi everyone!  Spring is here and all I can think of is crisp fresh air, warm weather and flowers blooming.  I am so inspired by all of the flowers, I decided to create a flower holder for all of those floral arrangements.

Here is my flower holder.  
I used the beautiful new Bella! Year in Review range to create this project.  The paper is such a lovely heavy cardstock weight, that I was able to simply roll the paper into tubes.  If you don't feel comfortable doing this,  you can always cover toilet paper rolls.

I used the oh so beautiful new Decoupage Packs to decorate the front of my project.  The images are beautiful and the dimension that is created by layering the elements is just stunning.  


Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment