Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Blues- featuring Handi Scandi



Hi everyone!!  I have a set of cards to share with you on this wonderful Monday morning.  We often hear the term "Monday blues" .  Well, I want to share with you what I do when I have the Scrapbook Blues. Do you know what I mean?  You sit down with fun beautiful product, and you just don't feel inspired by anything that's in front of you.  I have gotten into the habit of picking up a piece of that paper in front of me and I start cutting.  Yes, I start cutting.  I picked up the Cut-Ups sheet of paper from the Handi Scandi range and started to cut apart the tags.  Before I knew it, I was inspired by these adorable owls and started making cards!!  That's all I need, that initial push to cut and the rest is history.

 Here is a close-up of the cards.  I used the Fundamental Imprints Card bases for these cards.  I used a bit of ink to highlight the embossed portion of the card base.  I used an assortment of the Handi Scandi Tags and 3D Stickers.  I love the variety and the fact that so many of the embellishments are glittered!!

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti a beautiful card that could be used for many events, thank you for letting us see your work. :0

    ReplyDelete