Friday, April 24, 2015

Bella! Rustic Charm project

Hi everyone!! I have a  fun little basket to share that I created with the new release Bella!  Rustic Charm.  I absolutely love this paper and just can't get enough of it!!

I made this little treat basket using only one sheet of paper and a little bit of math (I know- math is not always fun, but in this case it is!!)

I used some crepe paper to create the fringe and a strip of paper for the handle. And of course, don't forget the beautiful Bella! Florals!!  I glittered those babies up and they sparkle and shine beautifully!!

I also used the new Fundamentals Tags.  They come in a variety of awesome shapes and are available in both white and Kraft- easy to alter, spritz, ink up- whatever your heart desires!!

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment