Monday, September 28, 2015

Halloween Tags



Hi everyone!!  I have a couple of Halloween tags to share with you.  Autumn is my most favorite time of the year and I can't wait for all of the holidays that are right around the corner.  


I made these tags using the fabulous Bella! Fusion papers, Bella! Mini Theme Paperz, Bella! Year in Review, Fundamentals Tags and Vellum and some of my Halloween stash.


On this first tag, I stamped images onto Fundamental Vellum. This Vellum is thick and sturdy and doesn't warp from the ink- some vellum warps and kind of curls when you place ink on it, but not this one!!  I used the Bella! Family Mini Theme Paperz and Bella! Year in Review.  

 This tag was created with Bella! Yellow Fusion Paperz and Fundamentals Tags.  With a little ink and some background spider web stamps, this paper is easy to alter for just about any project.

And my last tag is just sweet and cute.  I again used the Bella! Yellow Fusion paper and Bella! Year in Review.  I stamped images onto my paper and used a circle punch and stamped my sentiment onto  a  Fundamentals Tag. Some stitching, ribbon and a spider button finish this off.

Supplies used:


Thank you all for stopping by!  This is my last post with Ruby Rock-It and I just wanted to thank everyone for the opportunity to share my love of papercrafting with you all and to thank Ruby Rock-It for being such a wonderful company to work for.

Happy scrapping!!!




2 comments: