Monday, November 19, 2012

Hi friends.  I wanted to share with you the projects that I made for My Little Shoebox.  I used the uber-cute Coming Home paper line. 
This is my mom's newest pup, Sweetpea.  She is cute, fluffy and full of trouble!

Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Coming Home: Town Square, Park Avenue, Urban Green, Cardstock Stickers, 3D Roll Up Flowers, Muse Cardstock Alphabet Stickers in Honeydew, Blue Jeans Mini Alphabet Stickers (get it here)
Other supplies:  Pearls: Want 2 Scrap, Ink: Ranger, lace: vintage, doily: other, border punch: Tonic, Adhesive: Therm o Web

Here is a card that I made.  It's such a quick, simple card that can be whipped up for any occasion really.
Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Coming Home: Soaring Above, Park Avenue,  Urban Green, 3D Roll up Flowers & Accents, Blue Jeans Mini Alphabet Stickers, Morning Mist Trim Pack (get it here)
Other: Cardstock: craft store, Die: Sizzix, Punch: EK Success doily: Wilton, Ink: Ranger, Adhesive: Therm o Web

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment