Sunday, April 4, 2010

Challenge

Happy Easter! Hope you had a great day, filled with family and love! And if you don't celebrate Easter, Happy Sunday! For the month of March, I made this card times 10 for my challenge group. We were to take paper from our stash (3 sheets) and make either a 2 page layout for spring or 10 spring themed cards. So, of course, I picked cards. We were also to dust off 2 stamps and use them. I stamped the tree trunk with a Maya Road stamp and used the leaf stamp with versamark ink and stamped leaves all over a cardstock scalloped circle.


If you don't belong to a challenge group, you should try it. My friends are so smart and put this group together- they are the best. The best part of our monthly challenge is to use the stuff from our stash. What a way to rediscover the products that we had long forgotten about.

Thanks for checking my blog :D

2 comments:

  1. love it! you are so stinking creative and i am so inspired by your work! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this miss pattie!!! what patience u have.

    ReplyDelete