Sunday, April 25, 2010

These are the cards that I made this month for My Little Shoebox. I used the Flying High line. It is so stinkin' cute. It has houses and birds and clouds. I used my Sakura Glaze pens to outline and highlight certain areas on the card. You can see on the roof that I outlined the "shingles".

I used one of the clouds from the transparent overlay sheet and covered it in glitter. Then I used a foam square to pop it and give the cloud some dimension.

Here is my second card. I love this green dotted backside of this paper. I cut out the bird from the large icon paper.


I used the clear glaze pen by Sakura on the wings and the flower center. It gives some fun dimension to the card.

I used the new adhesive by Love My Tapes to make these cards. This adhesive rocks.
Thanks for checking out my blog. Have a great week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment