Thursday, May 20, 2010

I "heart"Tattered Angels

This month, My Little Shoebox has partnered up with Tattered Angels- so stinking exciting!! All of the girls were so thrilled with their goodies and have been hard at work. Here I used one of the screens from Tattered Angels and Marshmallow Glimmer Mist. Okay, I have a confession to make- I adore Marshmallow Glimmer Mist and own far too many (like, counting on 2 hands too many), but I can't get enough of this spray!! Check out Tattered Angels- they have loads of goodness going on over there: www.mytatteredangels.com and you have to check out their blog : www.mytatteredangels.com/blog . Their designers are uber creative and have made some gorgeous projects and layouts!


So when I came home from having lunch with someone that I love oh so very much today, there was a beautiful brown box filled with this yummy goodness. Yes, it is chalkboard Glimmer Mist. All twelve colors were gently nestled amongst the crumpled kraft colored paper packing- oh, what a delight!

And when I say that I love Glimmer Mist- I am so not kidding! I have lots and lots of bottles tucked away in my scrap space. And I love each and every one of them.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment