Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas

Hi there. We're almost at the end of My Little Shoebox's Holly Jolly Holiday event. Can you believe all of the beautiful and ultra crafty projects the MLS team has created? Wow, I'm impressed!
Today we are feauturing holiday gift ideas. I created this paper flower candle wreath. I love having scented candles burning, and it's even nicer when the candle is all "dressed up".
I used some heavy guage floral wire to form a circle, covered the wire with floral tape. Atached the white sparkle berry sprigs, and created some paper flowers and leaves from the new Holly Jolly paper line by My Little Shoebox.

Here are some close ups of the flowers.



And of course, nothing is complete without some glitter. I just swiped a bit of tacky glue along the edges of the flower with my finger and dipped the flower into some clear coarse glitter by Martha Stewart.

Please make sure to visit the

MLS

blog and leave a comment. Remember that we will be giving out a prize in just a few days.

Thanks for checking!

1 comment:

  1. This project is really cute love it! you are very creative!thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete