Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Simple Life

Hey there. Are you all ready for the upcoming holidays? I can't believe 11 days until Christmas. When did it creep up on me? Still have some shopping to do- wish me luck :D
For the month of November, I worked with My Little Shoebox's Simple Life paper line. I covered this wooden mirror frame with the papers and used the large icons pieces to create a "farm landscape" along the bottom.


I made this sun by cutting out a circle from the yellow B side of one of the papers and cutting thin strips of paper. My favorite thing to do is use a Sakura glaze pen to outline and doodle on my projects. The glaze pen leaves this great raised dimensional look.






This is the card that I made-I used some of the cardstock stickers from My Little Shoebox. Love these stickers - The quality is outstanding!

Thanks for checking and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment