Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Little Shoebox + Punky Sprouts

Hi everyone.  I have a super cute project to share with you today.  My Little Shoebox and Punky Sprouts teamed up to create some cute project ideas for you. 
 
I was able to play with MLS's Vintage Shop collection and Punky Sprouts Playground chipboard.
I made this card holder/display along with a card and a couple of tags.  I love how the Punky Sprouts Playground chipboard worked so perfectly with MLS's Vintage Shop line!
 
 Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop: Rose Ribbon, Attic Treasures, Heirloom, French Lace, 3D  Roll Up Flowers and Accents,  Muse Cardstock Alphabet Stickers in Newsprint, Kiss Mini Alphabet Stickers (get it here)
Punky Sprouts: Playground Chipboard, Lil' Twiney (from the Funky Punky Fiber Pack Canvas)  (get it here)
 
Here is a close-up of the Card holder.  I love that I can use this for any occasion and just switch out the cards! 
Here is a little Get Well card that I made.  Love those owls!!

Here is a little tag. 

And another tag.  Can you tell that I love lace? lol

  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment