Hi everyone!! I have a video tutorial to share with you on how to create 3D stars. Here is a card that I shared earlier this month with a 3D star.
And here is a better look at the star.
You don't need a lot of tools to create this star. Here is what you will need:
A five pointed star cut from paper (you can use a die, a die-cut machine, cookie cutters or hand cut it)
a bone folder
adhesive (I like Beacon's 3 in 1 or Helmar's adhesive)
So cut out a star (or two or three) and try this quick and easy tutorial!
Here's the link:
Just in case that was a little fast for you, here is a mini step by step to help you along.
1. score your star from the tip of a point straight down to the valley between the two points beneath it.
2. repeat with the other 4 points until you have scored all 5 points in half.
3. fold and crease all of your score lines. You will notice that the star has started to look dimensional.
4. from the top of the star, fold and crease the score lines.
5. You now have a fun 3D star!!
You can glue this star onto your projects, string a bunch together for a garland for your next party, 4th of July BBQ or even for your Christmas tree, or even make some uber-cute princess/fairy wands!!
Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!!