Thursday, June 5, 2014

Creative Cards


Hi everyone.  I have a couple of cards to share that I created using the beautiful Bella! Year in Review range.  It's that time of year for Father's Day and Graduations.  I have a very special someone who is graduating this year and I decided this range was perfect for cards and invites!

I made this fun card with a 3D star.  I used the Bella! bling to create some sparkle trailing from the star- everything is better with sparkle!

Here's a close-up.  I'll have a tutorial later this month showing you just how easy it is to create one yourself!
I also made this money-holder card.  I think any young adult would agree that there is no better gift than the gift of cash.

with just a couple of score lines and a few folds, I made this card with a slide out cash holder. I love how the Bella! Buckelz adds just the right amount of pizzazz. 

Supplies used: 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy scrapping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment